USA: Networld Exchange Signs Pocahontas Foods USA
Networld Exchange Inc., the leading provider of business-to-business e-commerce services in the foodservice/hospitality industry, announced an agreement with Pocahontas Foods USA to be a provider of e-commerce capabilities to its 177 distributor locations. Distributor affiliates look to the Pocahontas management team for marketing, purchasing and sales support along with the value-added business services that keep the affiliates growing and profitable. This agreement will accelerate Pocahontas' commitment to building e-commerce into its $8 billion trading network. "Our distributors depend on us to bring them the technology solutions that will better position them for success now and in the future. Ultimately, e-commerce efficiencies will enhance relationships with operator-customers, significantly impacting bottom-line profits," said Kevin Collier, vice president of distributor marketing at Pocahontas Foods USA. "What attracted us to the Networld Exchange solution was not only superior functionality, but the ease of use for the foodservice operator," said Collier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast