USA: Networld Exchange Signs Pocahontas Foods USA
Networld Exchange Inc., the leading provider of business-to-business e-commerce services in the foodservice/hospitality industry, announced an agreement with Pocahontas Foods USA to be a provider of e-commerce capabilities to its 177 distributor locations. Distributor affiliates look to the Pocahontas management team for marketing, purchasing and sales support along with the value-added business services that keep the affiliates growing and profitable. This agreement will accelerate Pocahontas' commitment to building e-commerce into its $8 billion trading network. "Our distributors depend on us to bring them the technology solutions that will better position them for success now and in the future. Ultimately, e-commerce efficiencies will enhance relationships with operator-customers, significantly impacting bottom-line profits," said Kevin Collier, vice president of distributor marketing at Pocahontas Foods USA. "What attracted us to the Networld Exchange solution was not only superior functionality, but the ease of use for the foodservice operator," said Collier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp