BELGIUM: Neuhaus appoints new CEO
Belgian luxury chocolate maker Neuhaus has appointed Jos Linkens as its new chief executive officer, effective January 2004. Linkens succeeds Marlene Vonken, who resigned in July by "mutual agreement", reported Dow Jones International News. "We had a CEO who was focused on financial matters," Vincent Doumier, interim CEO and president of the board of directors, was quoted by Dow Jones as saying. "We need a new CEO with skills in sales and marketing."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund