BELGIUM: Neuhaus appoints new CEO
Belgian luxury chocolate maker Neuhaus has appointed Jos Linkens as its new chief executive officer, effective January 2004. Linkens succeeds Marlene Vonken, who resigned in July by "mutual agreement", reported Dow Jones International News. "We had a CEO who was focused on financial matters," Vincent Doumier, interim CEO and president of the board of directors, was quoted by Dow Jones as saying. "We need a new CEO with skills in sales and marketing."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth