BELGIUM: Neuhaus appoints new CEO
Belgian luxury chocolate maker Neuhaus has appointed Jos Linkens as its new chief executive officer, effective January 2004. Linkens succeeds Marlene Vonken, who resigned in July by "mutual agreement", reported Dow Jones International News. "We had a CEO who was focused on financial matters," Vincent Doumier, interim CEO and president of the board of directors, was quoted by Dow Jones as saying. "We need a new CEO with skills in sales and marketing."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action