BELGIUM: Neuhaus appoints new CEO
Belgian luxury chocolate maker Neuhaus has appointed Jos Linkens as its new chief executive officer, effective January 2004. Linkens succeeds Marlene Vonken, who resigned in July by "mutual agreement", reported Dow Jones International News. "We had a CEO who was focused on financial matters," Vincent Doumier, interim CEO and president of the board of directors, was quoted by Dow Jones as saying. "We need a new CEO with skills in sales and marketing."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill