CANADA: New acquisition agreement for Green Fusion and Brussels Chocolates
Green Fusion Corporation has announced it has reached a new agreement with the shareholders of House of Brussels Holdings, which owns and operates Brussels Chocolates Ltd. Under the terms of the new agreement, all loans in Green Fusion and Brussels will be converted to share equity and the companies will raise additional funds for expansion after the acquisition has been completed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs