NETHERLANDS: New Ahold acquisition in U.S. foodservice sector
Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food provider today announced that U.S. Foodservice, its wholly-owned foodservice company in the United States, has acquired 100% of the shares of Parkway Food Service, a broadline distributor in western Florida. Parkway generates sales of approximately USD 85 million and is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida. Parkway services over 1,000 accounts, primarily restaurants, schools, universities and health care institutions, with a range of food and related non-food items. Parkway is also a Certified Angus Beef® brand distributor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review