NETHERLANDS: New Ahold acquisition in U.S. foodservice sector
Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food provider today announced that U.S. Foodservice, its wholly-owned foodservice company in the United States, has acquired 100% of the shares of Parkway Food Service, a broadline distributor in western Florida. Parkway generates sales of approximately USD 85 million and is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida. Parkway services over 1,000 accounts, primarily restaurants, schools, universities and health care institutions, with a range of food and related non-food items. Parkway is also a Certified Angus Beef® brand distributor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- ABF sees further grocery revival