AUSTRALIA: New animal-free soft capsules launched
RP Scherer's new animal free Vegicaps Soft capsule technology was unveiled to more than 25,000 industry delegates at its official global product launch, held to coincide with the recent Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, California. For the four days of the Expo, the new animal-free range had pride of place at RP Scherer's stand. The group said it attracted widespread international interest and forward orders from around the globe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever