US: New appetising offerings from Robert Rothschild
Ohio-based specialty foods producer Robert Rothschild Farm has added ten new gourmet food products to its range of dips, sauces, salsas, spreads and toppings including three new cocktail-inspired cheese balls, three cheese ball mixes and three new dressings and toppings.
"The response we received about our Hot Pepper Peach Cheese Ball - our first - was overwhelmingly positive," said Mary O'Donnell, CEO of Robert Rothschild Farm. "That feedback, combined with the recent rise in popularity of home entertaining, led us to this creative new line of cocktail-inspired products."
The three new cheese ball flavours, all inspired by popular cocktails with the home entertaining appetiser market in mind, comprise Dirty Martini Cheese Ball, the Pineapple Margarita Cheese Ball and the Chocolate Martini Cheese Ball. All retail at US$9.99 for a 12 oz pack.
The Cheese Ball Mixes sets each contain enough mix to assemble two cheese balls with toppings, and also retail for $9.99. The three variants are Cinnamon Pear Cheese Ball Mix, Sweet Coconut & Peppers Cheese Ball Mix and Chipped Beef Cheese Ball Mix.
The four other new offerings from Rothschild are the Red Pepper & Romano Bruschetta Topping, the Pink Peppercorn Dressing, the Fat-Free Raspberry Dressing and Gourmet Pretzel Dippers.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance