UK: New beginning for the face of Frosties
Kellogg's cereal icon Tony the Tiger will unveil his new look this week with the launch of a multi-million pound TV ad campaign and his very own website aimed at both children and 16-34 year old adults.Tony - the face of kids favourite Frosties - is to star as a super cool Action Hero in a new series of ads created by advertising agency J. Walter Thompson.The move coincides with the launch of Tony's interactive website
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes