UK: New beginning for the face of Frosties
Kellogg's cereal icon Tony the Tiger will unveil his new look this week with the launch of a multi-million pound TV ad campaign and his very own website aimed at both children and 16-34 year old adults.Tony - the face of kids favourite Frosties - is to star as a super cool Action Hero in a new series of ads created by advertising agency J. Walter Thompson.The move coincides with the launch of Tony's interactive website
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark