NEW ZEALAND: New bread range inspired by demographic trend
Goodman Fielder Milling & Baking are set to launch a new range of bread loaves, the concept of which was prompted by the current demographic trend in New Zealand. In the older age group, increasing numbers of New Zealanders are living alone, and the company hopes to cater for these with a range of half-loaves. Spokesperson Vicky Taylor explained for small households to always have fresh bread, it makes sense to buy smaller quantities of the commodity each time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw