NEW ZEALAND: New bread range inspired by demographic trend
Goodman Fielder Milling & Baking are set to launch a new range of bread loaves, the concept of which was prompted by the current demographic trend in New Zealand. In the older age group, increasing numbers of New Zealanders are living alone, and the company hopes to cater for these with a range of half-loaves. Spokesperson Vicky Taylor explained for small households to always have fresh bread, it makes sense to buy smaller quantities of the commodity each time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action