NEW ZEALAND: New bread range inspired by demographic trend
Goodman Fielder Milling & Baking are set to launch a new range of bread loaves, the concept of which was prompted by the current demographic trend in New Zealand. In the older age group, increasing numbers of New Zealanders are living alone, and the company hopes to cater for these with a range of half-loaves. Spokesperson Vicky Taylor explained for small households to always have fresh bread, it makes sense to buy smaller quantities of the commodity each time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast