NEW ZEALAND: New bread range inspired by demographic trend
Goodman Fielder Milling & Baking are set to launch a new range of bread loaves, the concept of which was prompted by the current demographic trend in New Zealand. In the older age group, increasing numbers of New Zealanders are living alone, and the company hopes to cater for these with a range of half-loaves. Spokesperson Vicky Taylor explained for small households to always have fresh bread, it makes sense to buy smaller quantities of the commodity each time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes