SWITZERLAND: New case of BSE hits Switzerland
A further case of BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy - commonly known as mad cow disease) has been reported in the canton of Zug, Switzerland. This brings the total number of cases confirmed in Switzerland since the beginning of this year to 22. The cow in question was born in 1995, five years after the introduction of a ban on the use of animal meal in cattle feed, reported the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti