SWITZERLAND: New case of BSE hits Switzerland
A further case of BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy - commonly known as mad cow disease) has been reported in the canton of Zug, Switzerland. This brings the total number of cases confirmed in Switzerland since the beginning of this year to 22. The cow in question was born in 1995, five years after the introduction of a ban on the use of animal meal in cattle feed, reported the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1