SWITZERLAND: New case of BSE hits Switzerland
A further case of BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy - commonly known as mad cow disease) has been reported in the canton of Zug, Switzerland. This brings the total number of cases confirmed in Switzerland since the beginning of this year to 22. The cow in question was born in 1995, five years after the introduction of a ban on the use of animal meal in cattle feed, reported the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin