NEW ZEALAND: New CEO named for Sealord
Nelson-based seafood giant Sealord Group, one of the top-ten seafood companies in the world, has named Doug McKay as its new CEO, effective 31 October. Company chairman Shane Jones commented in a statement released earlier today [Wednesday] that 46-year-old McKay was selected from a global line up of candidates: "McKay was selected because of the balance of leadership, marketing and operations skills and experience he has developed running a number of large, vertically integrated businesses."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre