USA: New CFO to Join Safeway, Inc., Seattle Division -- Philip L. Defliese, Jr.
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Seattle Division of Safeway Inc. announced Phil Defliese, Jr. has joined the company as Vice President Finance, Chief Financial & Administrative Officer. Defliese is known as an energetic, results-driven leader with over nineteen years of hands-on financial management experience in food and beverage operations, including five as CFO of two diverse companies. As a newcomer to Safeway, Defliese brings with him a fresh perspective and insight about the retail grocery industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review