USA: New CFO to Join Safeway, Inc., Seattle Division -- Philip L. Defliese, Jr.
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Seattle Division of Safeway Inc. announced Phil Defliese, Jr. has joined the company as Vice President Finance, Chief Financial & Administrative Officer. Defliese is known as an energetic, results-driven leader with over nineteen years of hands-on financial management experience in food and beverage operations, including five as CFO of two diverse companies. As a newcomer to Safeway, Defliese brings with him a fresh perspective and insight about the retail grocery industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target