CHINA: New corporate image for Unilever in China
Anglo-Dutch consumer products giant Unilever has unveiled a new corporate identity and slogan that feature on all of its brands in China. The new identity positions the Unilever 'U' inside a picture of a home, and carries the slogan "Where there is home, there is Unilever." The move to create a specific separate corporate identity for one region of the world is a first for a global company. Unilever is taking steps in the Asia to strengthen its market presence alongside other global players,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill