CHINA: New corporate image for Unilever in China
Anglo-Dutch consumer products giant Unilever has unveiled a new corporate identity and slogan that feature on all of its brands in China. The new identity positions the Unilever 'U' inside a picture of a home, and carries the slogan "Where there is home, there is Unilever." The move to create a specific separate corporate identity for one region of the world is a first for a global company. Unilever is taking steps in the Asia to strengthen its market presence alongside other global players,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales