CHINA: New corporate image for Unilever in China
Anglo-Dutch consumer products giant Unilever has unveiled a new corporate identity and slogan that feature on all of its brands in China. The new identity positions the Unilever 'U' inside a picture of a home, and carries the slogan "Where there is home, there is Unilever." The move to create a specific separate corporate identity for one region of the world is a first for a global company. Unilever is taking steps in the Asia to strengthen its market presence alongside other global players,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch