UK: New de-tox product hits UK and European markets
Health food outlets chain Vega Nutritionals Ltd has launched a new detoxification supplement called Champignon (ULTRA DETOX) in the UK and European markets. This is the first application of the active ingredient Champex™ in the alternative medicine industry. Vega technical director Liz Butler commented: "The mushroom extract Champex™ has been shown to suppress chemicals such as hydrogen sulphide, mercaptan and ammonia which are generated in the intestines and can lead to body odour. If these and other similar chemicals pass into the blood stream they can impose a heavy burden on the liver and kidney.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review