ITALY: New deep-frozen pasta meal launched
Very Italiano is preparing to launch its new eponymous pasta product, which it claims "promises to revolutionize the international food market, and more specifically the output of ready-made deep-frozen first-course meals". The product consists of microwaveable deep-frozen pasta (frozen with the IQF [Individual Quick Frozen] method) and sold with a choice of nine serving sauces; Penne with Arrabbiata-style sauce; Tomato Tricoloured "Chiocciola"; Genoese Pesto "Chiocciola"; Macaroni/Sedani with Puttanesca-style sauce; Vegetarian Rice; Seafood Spaghetti; Fusilli/Spaghetti with Carbonara-style sauce; Tortellini with Cream, Ricotta and Spinach Tortelloni with Tomato sauce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations