EU: New deputy director general for Health and Consumer Protection
The European Commission today [Wednesday] appointed Jaana Huso-Kallio Commission official of Finnish nationality, as Deputy Director General of the recently reorganised DG Health and Consumer protection Directorate General. Husu-Kallio's future tasks will be to assist the Director General in the DG's activities in general and in particular on food safety, animal health and welfare, and plant health issues (Directorates D, E and F).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB