EU: New deputy director general for Health and Consumer Protection
The European Commission today [Wednesday] appointed Jaana Huso-Kallio Commission official of Finnish nationality, as Deputy Director General of the recently reorganised DG Health and Consumer protection Directorate General. Husu-Kallio's future tasks will be to assist the Director General in the DG's activities in general and in particular on food safety, animal health and welfare, and plant health issues (Directorates D, E and F).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations