EU: New deputy director general for Health and Consumer Protection
The European Commission today [Wednesday] appointed Jaana Huso-Kallio Commission official of Finnish nationality, as Deputy Director General of the recently reorganised DG Health and Consumer protection Directorate General. Husu-Kallio's future tasks will be to assist the Director General in the DG's activities in general and in particular on food safety, animal health and welfare, and plant health issues (Directorates D, E and F).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife