USA: New desserts, beverage, food products, services and technology to be showcased at the New York Restaurant & Foodservice Show
At the end of this month hundreds of companies will be gathering in New York at the 8th annual New York Restaurant & Foodservice Show to debut new products and services for the thousands of chefs, restaurant owners and operators that will be walking the show floor. For the first time, J.M. Smucker Company will join over 800 exhibitors and 10 specialty product pavilions including hotel/motel, coffee and tea, and e-central. The event brings together leading companies and some of the most prestigious and well-known restaurants and catering facilities in the country, making this show the premier foodservice show on the east coast. The event will take place February 25-27, 2001 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly