USA: New desserts, beverage, food products, services and technology to be showcased at the New York Restaurant & Foodservice Show
At the end of this month hundreds of companies will be gathering in New York at the 8th annual New York Restaurant & Foodservice Show to debut new products and services for the thousands of chefs, restaurant owners and operators that will be walking the show floor. For the first time, J.M. Smucker Company will join over 800 exhibitors and 10 specialty product pavilions including hotel/motel, coffee and tea, and e-central. The event brings together leading companies and some of the most prestigious and well-known restaurants and catering facilities in the country, making this show the premier foodservice show on the east coast. The event will take place February 25-27, 2001 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning