AUSTRALIA: New Dick Smith campaign switches focus to farmers
Patriotic Australian food producer Dick Smith is to launch a new series of adverts next week, part of an A$1m (US$500,000) press and outdoor campaign that capitalises on nationwide support for farmers. Smith, who markets foodstuffs carrying the "Australian Made and Owned" stamp, explained that new research had revealed that Australians placed more emphasis on helping farmers than on concern that profits are disappearing overseas. He added that his company is protesting on behalf of both camps.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast