AUSTRALIA: New Dick Smith campaign switches focus to farmers
Patriotic Australian food producer Dick Smith is to launch a new series of adverts next week, part of an A$1m (US$500,000) press and outdoor campaign that capitalises on nationwide support for farmers. Smith, who markets foodstuffs carrying the "Australian Made and Owned" stamp, explained that new research had revealed that Australians placed more emphasis on helping farmers than on concern that profits are disappearing overseas. He added that his company is protesting on behalf of both camps.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target