AUSTRALIA: New Dick Smith campaign switches focus to farmers
Patriotic Australian food producer Dick Smith is to launch a new series of adverts next week, part of an A$1m (US$500,000) press and outdoor campaign that capitalises on nationwide support for farmers. Smith, who markets foodstuffs carrying the "Australian Made and Owned" stamp, explained that new research had revealed that Australians placed more emphasis on helping farmers than on concern that profits are disappearing overseas. He added that his company is protesting on behalf of both camps.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea