CHINA: New Dragon Asia expects 100% revenue growth, 60% net income growth in 2002
New Dragon Asia Corp, the third largest instant noodle producer and flour manufacturer in Mainland China, expects revenues for 2001 to be in the US$31-$32m range with net income of US$4-$4.2m or US$0.1 per share. The company will announce its final results for the year ended 31 December 2001 by the end of March when it will also file its 10K with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast