CHINA: New Dragon Asia expects 100% revenue growth, 60% net income growth in 2002
New Dragon Asia Corp, the third largest instant noodle producer and flour manufacturer in Mainland China, expects revenues for 2001 to be in the US$31-$32m range with net income of US$4-$4.2m or US$0.1 per share. The company will announce its final results for the year ended 31 December 2001 by the end of March when it will also file its 10K with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO