CHINA: New Dragon Asia expects 100% revenue growth, 60% net income growth in 2002
New Dragon Asia Corp, the third largest instant noodle producer and flour manufacturer in Mainland China, expects revenues for 2001 to be in the US$31-$32m range with net income of US$4-$4.2m or US$0.1 per share. The company will announce its final results for the year ended 31 December 2001 by the end of March when it will also file its 10K with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"