USA: KPMG global study: New e-business strategies will drive restructuring of consumer markets companies
According to a global business study from KPMG International, the professional services organization, consumer markets executives expect e-business strategies to dramatically alter the organizational structure of their companies.Almost half (46 percent) of the consumer markets executives surveyed say their companies need to reorganize according to customer needs rather than internal functions or divisions in order for their e-business strategy to succeed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action