UK: New E. coli guidance issued
New recommendations to help protect the public from the dangers of E.coli O157 were published Thursday (22 February). Campers, picnickers and others who use animal pasture for recreational activities have been told that they are at an increased risk from the potentially deadly organism. With spring around the corner, guidance is being issued to advise them how to enjoy these activities in greater safety.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw