USA: New Electronic Pasteurization Network Valued at $50 Million
The SureBeam Corporation (Nasdaq: SURE) - innovator of the nation's first electronic pasteurization system - today announced that it has entered into a strategic relationship with RESAL Saudi Corporation, a subsidiary of a private Saudi conglomerate headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to build a network of SureBeam(R) pasteurization facilities within the Kingdom. When completed, the network is expected to be one of the largest, most comprehensive systems dedicated to enhancing food safety and eliminating food-borne pests. In addition to the $50 million contract, SureBeam will receive recurring royalty fees through continuing operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins