USA: New Electronic Pasteurization Network Valued at $50 Million
The SureBeam Corporation (Nasdaq: SURE) - innovator of the nation's first electronic pasteurization system - today announced that it has entered into a strategic relationship with RESAL Saudi Corporation, a subsidiary of a private Saudi conglomerate headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to build a network of SureBeam(R) pasteurization facilities within the Kingdom. When completed, the network is expected to be one of the largest, most comprehensive systems dedicated to enhancing food safety and eliminating food-borne pests. In addition to the $50 million contract, SureBeam will receive recurring royalty fees through continuing operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report