USA: New Electronic Pasteurization Network Valued at $50 Million
The SureBeam Corporation (Nasdaq: SURE) - innovator of the nation's first electronic pasteurization system - today announced that it has entered into a strategic relationship with RESAL Saudi Corporation, a subsidiary of a private Saudi conglomerate headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to build a network of SureBeam(R) pasteurization facilities within the Kingdom. When completed, the network is expected to be one of the largest, most comprehensive systems dedicated to enhancing food safety and eliminating food-borne pests. In addition to the $50 million contract, SureBeam will receive recurring royalty fees through continuing operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK