USA: New Electronic Pasteurization Network Valued at $50 Million
The SureBeam Corporation (Nasdaq: SURE) - innovator of the nation's first electronic pasteurization system - today announced that it has entered into a strategic relationship with RESAL Saudi Corporation, a subsidiary of a private Saudi conglomerate headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to build a network of SureBeam(R) pasteurization facilities within the Kingdom. When completed, the network is expected to be one of the largest, most comprehensive systems dedicated to enhancing food safety and eliminating food-borne pests. In addition to the $50 million contract, SureBeam will receive recurring royalty fees through continuing operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw