CANADA: New evaluation methodology assesses technical and market readiness of functional foods and other value added agricultural products
ProGrid Ventures Inc. and AVAC Ltd have established a strategic alliance to evaluate early stage agri-food ventures, using the well-tested ProGrid evaluation methodology. The technical and market readiness of a wide range of agricultural value added products, including functional foods, nutracueticals and various health-related products, have been assessed using ProGrid. Details of applying this methodology will be discussed at a conference entitled Moving the Markets: Profiting from the Growth of Food and Agri-Tech Companies in Toronto on December 5th, 2000.ProGrid tools have enabled investors in technology-intensive ventures to evaluate across the innovation continuum up to the point of commercial launch, including
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review