CANADA: New evaluation methodology assesses technical and market readiness of functional foods and other value added agricultural products
ProGrid Ventures Inc. and AVAC Ltd have established a strategic alliance to evaluate early stage agri-food ventures, using the well-tested ProGrid evaluation methodology. The technical and market readiness of a wide range of agricultural value added products, including functional foods, nutracueticals and various health-related products, have been assessed using ProGrid. Details of applying this methodology will be discussed at a conference entitled Moving the Markets: Profiting from the Growth of Food and Agri-Tech Companies in Toronto on December 5th, 2000.ProGrid tools have enabled investors in technology-intensive ventures to evaluate across the innovation continuum up to the point of commercial launch, including
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations