UK: New faces at Icefresh Foods
Simon Shaw and Pete Stott have joined the expanding team at Icefresh Foods, the North Norfolk-based frozen foods specialist.
Simon Shaw is Technical Support Manager, a newly generated position that further demonstrates Icefresh Foods' commitment to supplying a comprehensive after-sales support network. Simon is 45 and joins the company following six years with Fisher Foods, Grimsby.
Pete Stott, 36, is Icefresh's new Ingredient Sales Manager, following sixteen years with the Rochdale-based Yearsley Group. "Pete's drive and experience are the keys to the continued growth of Icefresh Ingredients and we wish him every success," says Simon Spence, Marketing Director for Icefresh Foods.
For more information visit www.icefresh-foods.co.uk
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance