UK: New faces at Icefresh Foods
Simon Shaw and Pete Stott have joined the expanding team at Icefresh Foods, the North Norfolk-based frozen foods specialist. Simon Shaw is Technical Support Manager, a newly generated position that further demonstrates Icefresh Foods' commitment to supplying a comprehensive after-sales support network. Simon is 45 and joins the company following six years with Fisher Foods, Grimsby.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast