NEW ZEALAND: New Fonterra butter plant begins production
New Zealand dairy behemoth Fonterra has reported the start of production at its new NZ$26m (US$12.1m) butter plant in Clandeboye, near Temuka, in south Canterbury. The Clandeboye site is largest South Island production facility controlled by NZMP, the largest dairy ingredients firm in the world and one of Fonterra's two major operating units.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth