WORLD: New food product introductions from around the world
Mintel's Global New Products Database has seen many new food product introductions from around the world in September. Caramac biscuits Biscuits with caramel continue to be a favored combination, both by manufacturers and consumers. Nestle is using the blend to revive two of its brands in the UK - BreakAway biscuit and Caramac caramel chocolate tablet. The new BreakAway Caramac wholemeal digestive biscuits have a 25% caramel flavor coating.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group