WORLD: New food product introductions from around the world
Mintel's Global New Products Database has seen many new food product introductions from around the world in September. Caramac biscuits Biscuits with caramel continue to be a favored combination, both by manufacturers and consumers. Nestle is using the blend to revive two of its brands in the UK - BreakAway biscuit and Caramac caramel chocolate tablet. The new BreakAway Caramac wholemeal digestive biscuits have a 25% caramel flavor coating.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival