WORLD: New food product introductions from around the world
Mintel's Global New Products Database has seen many new food product introductions from around the world in September. Caramac biscuits Biscuits with caramel continue to be a favored combination, both by manufacturers and consumers. Nestle is using the blend to revive two of its brands in the UK - BreakAway biscuit and Caramac caramel chocolate tablet. The new BreakAway Caramac wholemeal digestive biscuits have a 25% caramel flavor coating.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO