WORLD: New food product introductions from around the world
Mintel's Global New Products Database has seen many new food product introductions last month from around the world. Novel biscuit flavors Novel flavors have appeared in the sweet biscuits category in this issue. Green tea, already popular in drinks in Asia, has been used in new Mic's branded cookies from Ming Chi Food in Singapore. In the UK, Fox's new biscuits, Sprinkle Crinkle Crunch, feature a honeycomb biscuit base. In the Netherlands, Mars countline brands (including M&M's and Twix) are being used in new biscuit snacks from Masterfoods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix