WORLD: New food product introductions from around the world
Mintel's Global New Products Database has seen many exciting new food product launches from May 2001. Cakes get biscuit & chocolate taste Two brands, from biscuits and confectionery, are being extended into the UK cakes market. The Galaxy chocolate countline brand from Mars is being added to McVitie's range of cake muffins. It joins the likes of Jaffa Cakes muffins and M&M's brownie. Also, Jammie Dodgers biscuits from Burton's Biscuits are coming out in a cake variety distributed by Lowthers Cakes. It is not the first time the biscuits have been extended. In the past we have seen Jammie Dodgers fruit gums (back in 1999), and dipping biscuit sticks with a separate jam sauce (in 2000).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses