USA: New Food Safety Technology Could Have Prevented Latest Ground Beef Recall
WHAT: A new food safety technology, developed by FLOW International Corporation, could have helped prevent the recent recall of 46,000 pounds of Canadian-packed ground beef because of possible contamination with E.coli 0157:H7. This proprietary technology, known as Fresher Under Pressure®, harnesses the natural, low-heat power of hydrostatic pressure to destroy the specific cell structure of such pathogens as salmonella, listeria, and E. coli, while maintaining the product's inherent nutritional value, taste, and color.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations