UK: New Foot and Mouth measures imminent after NFU meeting
Talks between NFU President Ben Gill and Agriculture Minister Nick Brown went on late into the evening yesterday as the NFU pressed home that the situation on many farms is at breaking point. An announcement on new measures to relieve some of the many welfare problems is expected tomorrow* - and farmers cannot hold out any longer than this, said Mr Gill.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund