USA: New Fortified Mueller's(R) Essentials(TM) Meets the American Heart Association's Criteria as a Heart-Healthy Food
Bestfoods' has introduced new Mueller's Essentials, an on-trend line of fortified pasta that was developed in response to consumers' desire for healthier, yet convenient foods. Mueller's Essentials fortified pasta provides an excellent source (20% of the Recommended Daily Allowance) of three important nutrients: calcium, fiber, and folic acid, and is certified by the American Heart Association's Food Certification Program as a heart-healthy food.This "positive pasta" is sure to please the most discerning palate, because it allows consumers to raise the nutritional value of their favorite recipes and sauces, without sacrificing taste, and requires no additional steps or effort."Health trends are shifting from food avoidance to food enrichment. Consumers are now looking for foods fortified with vitamins, minerals, and herbs to either make them healthier or address a particular nutritional concern," said Mike Lebo, senior brand manager, Bestfoods. "We created Essentials to meet today's health-conscious and fast-paced lifestyle. Consumers continue to seek products that offer a quick and easy way for the whole family to eat healthier."The nutrients found in Mueller's Essentials pasta are not only what consumers are seeking, but what they need to achieve a balanced diet and overall wellness. As a saturated fat and cholesterol-free food, Essentials pasta has the same great taste and quality consumers expect from the Mueller's brand - but with the added benefits of:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review