AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: New FSANZ board announced in preparation for 1 July
Rob Knowles, the former Victorian Health Minister, is to be chairman of the inaugural Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) board, it was announced today [Thursday] by Trish Worth, the parliamentary secretary to the minister for health and ageing. The appointment of Knowles and other Australian board members was agreed to by Commonwealth, State, Territory and NZ food standards ministers. NZ board representatives were nominated by the New Zealand government.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week