USA: New hue for Heinz ketchup coming soon
Launched last year, the success of Heinz' EZ Squirt Blastin' Green coloured ketchup has prompted the company to develop another coloured ketchup. So far however, Heinz is reticent to reveal exactly what colour consumers can expect to find, but promises that it will either be orange, purple, hot pink or yellow. The product will hit supermarket shelves by the end of August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods