RUSSIA: New hypermarket chain planned for Russia
Supermarket companies Sedmoi Kontinent and Hypercenter are to invest around US$200m in opening a chain of 10 hypermarkets in Moscow and St Petersburg over the next three years. Around $150m will be invested in the setting up of eight outlets in Moscow under the name Mosmart, while $50m will be spent on two outlets in St Petersburg to be launched under the name Rosmart.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea