CZECH REPUBLIC: New hypermarket for retailing giant Ahold Czech Republic
Czech giant Ahold Czech Republic is set to open its sixth Hypernova hypermarket today (13 March). Controlled by Royal Ahold , the group has also revealed plans to open another store this autumn in the eastern area of the country. In addition to the hypermarkets, Ahold CR also operates 26 Prima megamarkets and 154 Albert supermarkets. Revenue in 200 was up 29% from the previous year, reaching €678m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti