CZECH REPUBLIC: New hypermarket for retailing giant Ahold Czech Republic
Czech giant Ahold Czech Republic is set to open its sixth Hypernova hypermarket today (13 March). Controlled by Royal Ahold , the group has also revealed plans to open another store this autumn in the eastern area of the country. In addition to the hypermarkets, Ahold CR also operates 26 Prima megamarkets and 154 Albert supermarkets. Revenue in 200 was up 29% from the previous year, reaching €678m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning