CZECH REPUBLIC: New hypermarket for retailing giant Ahold Czech Republic
Czech giant Ahold Czech Republic is set to open its sixth Hypernova hypermarket today (13 March). Controlled by Royal Ahold , the group has also revealed plans to open another store this autumn in the eastern area of the country. In addition to the hypermarkets, Ahold CR also operates 26 Prima megamarkets and 154 Albert supermarkets. Revenue in 200 was up 29% from the previous year, reaching €678m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant