CZECH REPUBLIC: New hypermarket for retailing giant Ahold Czech Republic
Czech giant Ahold Czech Republic is set to open its sixth Hypernova hypermarket today (13 March). Controlled by Royal Ahold , the group has also revealed plans to open another store this autumn in the eastern area of the country. In addition to the hypermarkets, Ahold CR also operates 26 Prima megamarkets and 154 Albert supermarkets. Revenue in 200 was up 29% from the previous year, reaching €678m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs