RUSSIA: New import tax on butter, margarine and poultry
The Russian commission on protective measures in foreign trade yesterday [Monday] decided to impose special duties on imported butter, margarine and poultry. German Gref, the Russian Economic Development and Trade Minister, reported that the special duties will be in place until at least the end of the year to bolster the domestic food industry in the face of the currently high level of imported products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti