USA: New ingredients division created by Technology Flavors & Fragrances
US company Technology Flavors & Fragrances Inc (TFF) has announced that a new Ingredients Division will be created to complement the firm's existing Flavour and Fragrance Divisions . Joseph Raimondo, TFF president and COO, commented earlier this week: "We believe this new venture will expand our product line capabilities into new markets and create greater opportunities for our flavour and fragrance business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry