GREECE: New joint product in Poland for Chipita and Elgeka
Coming just days after the Greek snacks producer revealed it had acquired ZAO Eldi , a Russian bakery plant, Chipita has announced details of a new joint manufacturing project in Poland. Chipita has long sought acquisition targets for its expansion into the larger, and relatively untapped, markets of eastern Europe. It seems that the advanced negotiations currently being held with fellow Greek company
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations