GREECE: New joint product in Poland for Chipita and Elgeka
Coming just days after the Greek snacks producer revealed it had acquired ZAO Eldi , a Russian bakery plant, Chipita has announced details of a new joint manufacturing project in Poland. Chipita has long sought acquisition targets for its expansion into the larger, and relatively untapped, markets of eastern Europe. It seems that the advanced negotiations currently being held with fellow Greek company
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs