USA: New line of Culinary Calculators for home and professional
CARSON CITY, Nev./PRNewswire/ -- KitchenCalc(TM) is designed for the home and professional kitchen to accurately calculate and adjust ingredients to achieve desired serving and portion sizes for any recipe. Calculated Industries, one of the Nation's leading producers of specialty calculators, is taking the new 'Calc' out of the oven for formal introduction in January at the Chicago 2002 International Housewares Show.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth