USA: New line of Culinary Calculators for home and professional
CARSON CITY, Nev./PRNewswire/ -- KitchenCalc(TM) is designed for the home and professional kitchen to accurately calculate and adjust ingredients to achieve desired serving and portion sizes for any recipe. Calculated Industries, one of the Nation's leading producers of specialty calculators, is taking the new 'Calc' out of the oven for formal introduction in January at the Chicago 2002 International Housewares Show.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw