UK: New lines in relaunched Percy Dalton's nut range
Intersnack has developed new lines as part of its relaunched its range of Percy Dalton's snack nuts on sale in the UK.
The company has added eight products to its 14-strong Percy Dalton's line-up in a bid to "drive value" in the branded nut category.
Wasabi, BBQ and sweet chilli coated nuts are among the new products in a range that also has new packaging.
Intersnack's Clinton Burberry said: "Consumers identify nuts as a good food yet consumption per capita in the UK is tiny – just one third that of Holland, for instance. There is clearly significant potential to build the nut category in the UK given the right products and marketing. That's why we have overhauled and repackaged Percy Dalton's to create a wider choice of quality nut products at attractive price points."
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review