UK: New lines in relaunched Percy Dalton's nut range
Intersnack has developed new lines as part of its relaunched its range of Percy Dalton's snack nuts on sale in the UK.
The company has added eight products to its 14-strong Percy Dalton's line-up in a bid to "drive value" in the branded nut category.
Wasabi, BBQ and sweet chilli coated nuts are among the new products in a range that also has new packaging.
Intersnack's Clinton Burberry said: "Consumers identify nuts as a good food yet consumption per capita in the UK is tiny – just one third that of Holland, for instance. There is clearly significant potential to build the nut category in the UK given the right products and marketing. That's why we have overhauled and repackaged Percy Dalton's to create a wider choice of quality nut products at attractive price points."
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- FSA ordered to carry out review on 2 Sisters
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals