UK: New lines in relaunched Percy Dalton's nut range
Intersnack has developed new lines as part of its relaunched its range of Percy Dalton's snack nuts on sale in the UK.
The company has added eight products to its 14-strong Percy Dalton's line-up in a bid to "drive value" in the branded nut category.
Wasabi, BBQ and sweet chilli coated nuts are among the new products in a range that also has new packaging.
Intersnack's Clinton Burberry said: "Consumers identify nuts as a good food yet consumption per capita in the UK is tiny – just one third that of Holland, for instance. There is clearly significant potential to build the nut category in the UK given the right products and marketing. That's why we have overhauled and repackaged Percy Dalton's to create a wider choice of quality nut products at attractive price points."
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- How Danone is winning "key battles" to grow
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Hershey buys company behind BarkThins brand
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Young's eyeing new channels, M&A
- PepsiCo, Target back campaign for gender parity