UK: New lines in relaunched Percy Dalton's nut range
Intersnack has developed new lines as part of its relaunched its range of Percy Dalton's snack nuts on sale in the UK.
The company has added eight products to its 14-strong Percy Dalton's line-up in a bid to "drive value" in the branded nut category.
Wasabi, BBQ and sweet chilli coated nuts are among the new products in a range that also has new packaging.
Intersnack's Clinton Burberry said: "Consumers identify nuts as a good food yet consumption per capita in the UK is tiny – just one third that of Holland, for instance. There is clearly significant potential to build the nut category in the UK given the right products and marketing. That's why we have overhauled and repackaged Percy Dalton's to create a wider choice of quality nut products at attractive price points."
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Wilmar, Adani and Ruchi Soya announce India JV
- TreeHouse rationalises production network
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale