UK: New lines in relaunched Percy Dalton's nut range
Intersnack has developed new lines as part of its relaunched its range of Percy Dalton's snack nuts on sale in the UK.
The company has added eight products to its 14-strong Percy Dalton's line-up in a bid to "drive value" in the branded nut category.
Wasabi, BBQ and sweet chilli coated nuts are among the new products in a range that also has new packaging.
Intersnack's Clinton Burberry said: "Consumers identify nuts as a good food yet consumption per capita in the UK is tiny – just one third that of Holland, for instance. There is clearly significant potential to build the nut category in the UK given the right products and marketing. That's why we have overhauled and repackaged Percy Dalton's to create a wider choice of quality nut products at attractive price points."
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- Nestle combats Thai seafood supply forced labour