USA: New management team at Jeremy's MicroBatch Ice Creams outlines 18-month strategic plan
Jeremy's MicroBatch® Ice Creams (NASDAQ: JMIC; BSE: JMI) announced today the highlights of an 18-month strategic plan designed to stimulate consumer interest, solidify business relationships, and rapidly generate revenue. Blending their combined fifty years of consumer products experience, with a first-hand understanding of the generation x and y consumer, Jeremy's MicroBatch® Ice Creams' new president and chief executive officer, Joe Phillips; chief operations officer, Joseph Casey, and chairman, Jeremy Kraus, conceived a strategic plan that focuses on the following five initiatives:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife