UK: New marketing director role as Intentia strives for food and beverage sector leadership
International marketing specialist Rhiannon Prothero has been head hunted by food and beverage software company Intentia to take on the new post of northwest Europe marketing director. "There's a new challenge for information technology companies operating in the food and beverage markets. The days of the generalists are gone," said Prothero, welcoming her brief to drive a new industry-focused strategy at Intentia and build its leadership in the food and beverage market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea