UK: New marketing director role as Intentia strives for food and beverage sector leadership
International marketing specialist Rhiannon Prothero has been head hunted by food and beverage software company Intentia to take on the new post of northwest Europe marketing director. "There's a new challenge for information technology companies operating in the food and beverage markets. The days of the generalists are gone," said Prothero, welcoming her brief to drive a new industry-focused strategy at Intentia and build its leadership in the food and beverage market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega