USA: New marketing module from PlanetPromote.com helps brand managers re-deploy deep web site content to retail partners
Leading Internet promotions firm PlanetPromote.com today announced the launch of a new marketing module, BrandStar, to help brand managers affordably develop customized content modules containing deep content from their brand web sites and re-purpose it on retail partner web sites.Once built, the module sits on the PlanetPromote server, and link code is supplied to retail partner sites.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units