USA: New marketing module from PlanetPromote.com helps brand managers re-deploy deep web site content to retail partners
Leading Internet promotions firm PlanetPromote.com today announced the launch of a new marketing module, BrandStar, to help brand managers affordably develop customized content modules containing deep content from their brand web sites and re-purpose it on retail partner web sites.Once built, the module sits on the PlanetPromote server, and link code is supplied to retail partner sites.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund