EU: New marketing standards for olive oil will protect shoppers - EU Commission
The European Commission today [Thursday] adopted new rules laying down clearer marketing standards for olive oil intended to help shoppers throughout the EU. This decision provides a clear framework for the labelling and presentation of olive oil in the shops, the Commission said. It also covers the presentation of mixes of olive oil with other vegetable oils as well as foodstuffs highlighting in the label the presence of olive oil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast