UK: New measures to contain foot and mouth announced
New foot and mouth measures announced in the UK parliament today could see healthy animals earmarked for slaughter Agriculture Minister Nick Brown outlined plans for a 'pre-emptive strike' against 100,000 sheep that may develop the disease. The Agriculture Minister Nick Brown told MPs that an intensified cull of animals which may have been exposed to the virus would be brought into force as "a policy of safety first".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review