UK: New measures to contain foot and mouth announced
New foot and mouth measures announced in the UK parliament today could see healthy animals earmarked for slaughter Agriculture Minister Nick Brown outlined plans for a 'pre-emptive strike' against 100,000 sheep that may develop the disease. The Agriculture Minister Nick Brown told MPs that an intensified cull of animals which may have been exposed to the virus would be brought into force as "a policy of safety first".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs