FINLAND: New milk drink to lower blood pressure is the first of its kind in Europe
A new blueberry milk product that claims to lower blood pressure is the first of its kind in Europe, having recently been launched onto the Finnish market. Produced by Valio, Finland's largest dairy group, the milk is called Evolus and its claims are bolstered by clinical studies. A similar product was launched in Japan three years ago by dairy beverages producer Calpis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target