FINLAND: New milk drink to lower blood pressure is the first of its kind in Europe
A new blueberry milk product that claims to lower blood pressure is the first of its kind in Europe, having recently been launched onto the Finnish market. Produced by Valio, Finland's largest dairy group, the milk is called Evolus and its claims are bolstered by clinical studies. A similar product was launched in Japan three years ago by dairy beverages producer Calpis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund