FINLAND: New milk drink to lower blood pressure is the first of its kind in Europe
A new blueberry milk product that claims to lower blood pressure is the first of its kind in Europe, having recently been launched onto the Finnish market. Produced by Valio, Finland's largest dairy group, the milk is called Evolus and its claims are bolstered by clinical studies. A similar product was launched in Japan three years ago by dairy beverages producer Calpis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations