SINGPORE: New Milo product formulation promotes energy release
Nestlé Singapore, the local arm of the Swiss food behemoth, has launched a new formulation of the Milo health food drink on the local market Milo, which was first introduced in Singapore in the 1950s, is being replaced by Milo with Actigen E. The compound promotes the effective release of energy from the proteins, fats and carbohydrates in food, said the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs