US: New NutraCea facility up and running
Stabilised rice bran (SRB) specialist NutraCea has announced that its new stabilisation plant located at the Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Rice facility in Arbuckle, California has been commissioned and is now producing SRB.
NutraCea said the new facility was part of an agreement with ADM Rice Inc., announced in April 2007, under which NutraCea would install SRB production technology at the Arbuckle site.
"We are highly pleased with the commissioning of the Arbuckle facility in such a timely fashion," said NutraCea's president and CEO Brad Edson. "The expedited installation of our equipment at the ADM facility was a direct result of pre-manufacturing components, making them immediately available for this project."
Companies: Archer Daniels Midland
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production