CANADA: New nutraceutical manufacturer opens
Nutravim Nutraceuticals of Moose Jaw has opened Saskatchewan's first manufacturing centre for nutraceuticals. The 6500 square foot, C$1.3m (US$844,000), GMP facility can enscapultate any powder, granular or tablet ingredient into hard gel capsules, up to a rate of 120,000 capsules an hour. The facility's packaging line can bottle and label at a rate of 60 per minute.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega