UK: New online grocery service from The Gourmet Supermarket
UK specialist food supplier The Gourmet Supermarket has today launched an online arm to its complement its delivery operations, gourmetsupermarket.co.uk.
The site promises to deliver within 72 hours orders selected from a 6,500 product store, including regional delicacies from around the world and special dietary ranges, for example gluten free- and vegan items.
The company explained that the site took twelve months to complete, and that it also offers meal solutions with an online database of 45,000 different recipe ideas for customers requiring inspiration for a dinner party.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image