USA: New Partnership Means Fresh Approach to Food Safety
Ecolab Inc. (NYSE: ECL) and IBA, two leaders in the global food industry, announce that they have signed a contract creating a strategic partnership, designed to offer food processors a better chance of fighting serious food-borne illness. The Ecolab Inc. IBA partnership gives food processors the most comprehensive system to greatly reduce potentially deadly bacteria in food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations